(April 13, 2020) --
To our campers, students, parents, and teachers,
I hope you are all staying safe, following the recommended precautions, and adjusting to the ‘new normal’. I am writing to update you on the status of summer plans for Discovery Hall Programs – our camps, high school class, and summer workshops. We are still hoping that our summer programs will take place as scheduled. There still seems to be a great deal of uncertainty regarding the time frame for a return to normal operations. Although we will continue to follow directives from the state and will not jeopardize the health and safety of your children, our counselors, our staff, or you, we are not canceling programs at this time. On May 4, we will let you know about the decision for our June programs and on June 1, we will let you know about the decisions for our July programs.
We understand that this delay in decisions may affect family plans and we apologize for any inconvenience. However, we hope that you will hang in there with us and are able to wait until those dates to finalize your plans. As previously stated, we will honor requests for refunds during this time of uncertainty.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of our programs!
Tina Miller-Way, Ph.D.
Chair, Discovery Hall Programs